Work From Home
Have Call Center Experience? Become a Client Results Associate for Liveops
Some people are at their best when they are supporting others and helping them reach their full potential. Liveops, a virtual call center service that provides additional help to businesses during peak times, is for such a person.
The company is adding a client results associate who will help support its large network of call center agents. The ideal candidate should have at least one year of contact-center experience and either a bachelor’s degree or four years of work history.
This full-time position is fully remote within the United States and comes with benefits like insurance, paid time off and a 401(k).
Client Results Associate at LiveOps
- Supporting the growth of Liveops’ independent call center agents by partnering with program and cross-functional teams.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the agent community.
- Providing support to agents in real-time.
- Troubleshooting and resolving agent issues.
- Supporting the onboarding of new team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.
- One or more years of contact center/business process outsourcing (BPO) experience.
- Basic computer literacy with a familiarity with technical systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills and root cause analysis skills.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.