Work From Home
Have Call Center Experience? Become a Remote Supervisor for Broadpath
Broadpath, a customer service company for the health care industry, is currently hiring a call center supervisor to oversee a call center team and take ownership of its performance.
This remote job is full-time and comes with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Supervisor – Call Center at Broadpath
- Being accountable for all activities of team members.
- Establishing priorities for the team to ensure that productivity goals are consistently met.
- Maintaining compliance with all state and federal regulations and with company policies and procedures.
- Overseeing performance of team members and providing coaching when needed.
- Answering team questions and going over project priorities.
- Developing and managing new rules as needed along with workforce management.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of recent experience as a call center supervisor (preferably managing a healthcare member services team).
- Management experience.
- Strong computer aptitude.
- Familiarity with using phone, email and chat for support.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.