Work From Home
Have Recruiting Experience? Apply for This Job With Spherion
Recruiting is like putting a puzzle together. It only works if the pieces all fit together. It’s not about just getting a job or filling a role. It’s about putting the right person in the right role so everyone benefits.
Spherion thrives on helping people find work happiness. Currently, the company has an opening for a full desk recruiter. In this role, you’ll dig deep to source candidates, including through social media channels, and then follow through the full cycle of employment from application to onboarding.
This position is for the Galveston County branch in League City, Texas, but is open to candidates working remotely from any city or state, according to the listing.
Full Desk Recruiter at Spherion
- Finding, screening and interviewing qualified candidates.
- Checking references and completing background checks.
- Handling all onboarding procedures.
- Managing recruitment content on all platforms, including social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Coaching employees as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A four-year degree in a business-related field.
- Two years of recruiting and staffing experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.