Work From Home
Have Your Work Seen by Millions With This Design Manager Job With Meredith
Do you have an eye for design? This remote job could have you working with some of the biggest brands around.
Meredith Corporation, a media and marketing services company, is looking for a design manager to work with the Better Homes and Gardens collection of products sold at Walmart. The person in this position helps to create marketing and packaging for these products.
This job provides a chance to get your work seen by millions while working right at home. How can you beat that?
To apply for this job, click here and search for “design manager.”
Design Manager at Meredith Corporation
- Designing and creating packaging in accordance with brand style guides.
- Delivering accurate and on-time with all deliverables.
- Building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders to Implements design and art production solutions.
- Conceptualizing designs based on brand style guides by collaborating with senior management.
- Writing packaging content as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, or related field
- Two years experience in professional design experience or four years experience in professional design experience, including print and CPG experience, or related field.
- At least three years of experience in brand building.
- Five years of experience in print and packaging.
- Three years of experience in identity design.
- Three years of retail experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Willingness to travel about 5% of the time.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Employee discount.
- Gym membership.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.