Work From Home
HCA Is Hiring a Cancer Conference Coordinator (Includes Benefits)
Put your organization skills to use by helping conferences run smoothly.
HCA Healthcare is looking for a cancer conference coordinator. For this position, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and documenting conferences and board meetings.
The remote position is full time and comes with benefits, including paid time off and tuition assistance.
Cancer Conference Coordinator at HCA Healthcare
- Coordinating cancer conferences, including audio/visual and catering needs.
- Working with facilities to ensure patient records are available.
- Providing support for moderators and presenters.
- Taking minutes during conferences.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED (associate degree preferred).
- Experience in the healthcare industry (cancer registry operations experience preferred).
- Flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Adoption assistance.
- Employee stock purchase program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.