Work From Home
Health Care Tech Company Brightree Is Hiring a Customer Support Rep
Are you looking for a remote job in the health care field?
Brightree, a health care technology company, is hiring a clinical customer support specialist. Applicants are required to have experience in home health or hospice care.
Applicants also need a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Once hired, you’ll be tasked with answering questions about the Brightree Home Health, Hospice and Private Duty Care application over the phone and via electronic communications.
Clinical Customer Support Specialist at Brightree
Pay: Not Specified
- Answering clinical-related questions regarding the Brightree application.
- Diagnosing and resolving customers’ clinical questions or problems on the phone or via electronic communications.
- Documenting and helping solve problems.
- Tracking and documenting inbound support requests.
- Staying current with new technology, products and design changes.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have home health or hospice clinical experience (required).
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Career development opportunities.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.