Work From Home
Help Ally’s Customers Get Payments on Track (Available in 5 States)
Some people are just natural problem solvers. Are you one of them?
Ally Financial is hiring a customer solutions representative who will work with auto loan customers who have delinquent accounts. The right candidate for this job is able to empathize with customers to understand the hardships they are facing and create an arrangement that will help both parties move forward.
This is a remote position but it is limited to people located within 100 miles driving distance of Phoenix, Arizona; Detroit, Michigan; Charlotte, North Carolina; Tulsa, Oklahoma; or Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania.
Pay starts at $16 an hour with the potential for incentive bonuses. Benefits include paid time off, a 401(k), health insurance and parental and caregiver leave.
Customer Solutions Representative at Ally
- Reaching out to customers who are late on payments, discovering the reason for the delinquency and creating a solution.
- Tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting using a computer.
- Responding to customers via telephone while keeping strict confidentiality.
- Documenting all accounts accurately, noting the reason for late payments and potential repossession loss.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the financial services industry or similar or a secondary education degree in business or related field.
- Experience with skip tracing.
- Professional phone etiquette and meticulous attention to detail.
- Persuasive negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify situations that may result in loss and suggest actions to lessen that loss.
- Ability to work from home with a schedule that may include weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) plans.
- Health, dental and vision insurance with health savings account (HSA) options.
- Parental and caregiver leave.
- Adoption, surrogacy and fertility support.
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance programs.
- Employee discount programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.