Work From Home
Help Build the Online Voice of Arise as Its Next Content Strategist
Customer service outsourcing company Arise uses modern technology to connect call center businesses with work-from-home workforces to larger companies in need of contact centers or other business services.
Arise is adding to its own remote workforce, too. It is currently hiring a content strategist to help build a strong, consistent messaging that is consistent with corporate messaging. This is a full-time remote position that comes with benefits like medical insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this job, click here and select “Business Development” from the “All areas of interest” filter button. You will the listing posted in that section.
Content Strategist at Arise
- Reviewing requests for proposals (RFP) and bid requirements; managing fulfillment of all requirements to ensure compliance.
- Collecting information specific to requests and RFPs
- Reviewing proposals, ensuring edits are made and managing the final proposal submission.
- Developing content in a wide variety of formats to meet various sales needs.
- Producing professional content that reflects company branding and voice.
- Maintaining a content management library.
- Conducting business intelligence research of targeted solutions and competitors.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three or more years of business experience required (five years preferred).
- Experience with RFP responses.
- Experience creating a range of content.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Exceptional writing and editing/proofing skills.
- A knack for compiling stories from several sources into a unified voice.
- Be deadline-driven with an ability to prioritize.
- Ability to develop an understanding of the intended audience and a thorough knowledge of the subject matter.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- PTO plus paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.