Work From Home
Help Clients in the Financial Industry as a Customer Success Manager
Blackline, a software company specifically for the accounting and finance industries is hiring a customer success manager to answer client questions. In this role, you’ll client accounts and be an expert on Blackline’s products.
This is a remote position with full benefits, including health insurance, a 401(k) and parental leave. Although it’s a work-from-home job, you will be required to travel up to 30% of the time.
Customer Success Manager at Blackline
- Own customer relationship for entire BlackLine journey after initial contract execution.
- Answer clients’ platform, product and domain questions within the defined customer success program criteria and timeframes.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how they can contribute to their business objectives.
- Helping to onboard new clients with success planning activities.
- Working cross-functionally with sales and other departments to maintain and grow accounts.
- Helping customers understand all of the features and optimize their usage of Blackline’s products..
- Performing demonstrations, business reviews, webcasts, etc.
- Providing feedback to the product management team on new requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s in business administration, economics or accounting.
- Three years of experience in a related financial field.
- Two years of experience dealing with customers.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.