Work From Home
Help Companies Pay Employees as a Key Account Client Support Specialist
Paycor helps companies manage their payroll, timekeeping and human resources administration using its own, proprietary software. It is hiring a key account client support specialist to work with some of Paycor’s largest accounts to troubleshoot issues, find solutions and help them make necessary changes to fit their needs.
This is a full-time, remote position. It comes with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Key Account Client Support Specialist at Paycor
- Managing payroll maintenance and updates for the assigned client base using Paycor software.
- Recommending product or service changes to clients to better suit their needs.
- Troubleshooting clients’ problems and customizing payroll solutions through telephone and on-site visits.
- Assisting clients with incoming payroll queries related to Paycor’s software.
- Writing reports and helping clients realize the technical requirements for API connections and other integration solutions.
- Managing payroll posting daily for assigned clients
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred).
- Experience with HCM software, including troubleshooting software.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pivot on the fly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrable customer service experience.
- Experience with project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office and operating systems.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Stock options.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.