Work From Home
Help Doctors Provide Better Care With This Customer Service Job at Doximity
Much like everything else in this world, the health care industry is ever-evolving — especially when it comes to technology.
Just think: How many times have you been thanked for your patience while your doctor or nurse struggled with a new program or scrolled through a database in search of the information needed to provide you with the best care? I’ve witnessed this quite a few times over the years.
And this is where Doximity comes in.
As a provider of social networking services for medical professionals, Doximity is on a mission to deliver the tools needed to help doctors provide better care for their patients — and you can get in on that mission without ever leaving home.
Founded in 2011, Doximity currently has a work-from-home opening in data entry and customer support. The ideal candidate must have previous customer service experience and be available to work on the weekends.
Standard company benefits include health insurance and vacation.
Data Entry and Customer Support at Doximity
- Answering questions and providing account and technical support for users via email.
- Managing troubleshooting tickets from beginning to end while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and escalating any issues as needed.
- Logging issues and conducting product testing.
- Working with management and the development team to improve and build support tools.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (required), technical or junior college (preferred).
- One to two years’ experience in customer service (required).
- One to three years’ experience in data entry (required).
- One year of experience working in a technology environment (preferred).
- Experience with Android, IOS, or other smartphones and tablets (preferred).
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems or other ticketing (required).
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.