Work From Home
Help Educators Create Better Experiences as a Customer Success Adviser in KY
Blackboard, a company that works to bring technology and education together, is hiring a customer success advisor with a passion for education and technology to work from home near Somerset, Kentucky. This position serves as a help desk for students, teachers and faculty who are the end-users of their products.
The full-time position includes benefits like health insurance, paid time off, computer discounts and adoption assistance. There are a few basic home office requirements.
Customer Success Advisor at Blackboard
- Using phone, chat and other technologies to resolve customer issues.
- Using a ticketing system to document information.
- Escalating issues or inaccurate information found in the knowledge base to the immediate supervisor.
- Participating in internal training programs to expand knowledge and support multiple clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Standard computer literacy including internet applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with education-related technologies.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- Contact center or customer service experience strongly preferred.
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet.
- Ability to accurately type at least 25 words per minute.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Gym discounts.
- Computer discounts.
- Adoption assistance.
- Retirement savings.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.