Work From Home
Help Establish This Brand’s Voice Across Products as a UX Copywriter
A great website has consistency, from the colors and design, right down to the words on each and every page. Mural, a company that has built a visual collaboration tool, is hiring a UX writer to create copy that will become the voice of its website and establish guidelines to work across all products.
This full-time, work-from-home position comes with benefits, including flexible working hours and paid time off. It’s open to candidates anywhere, but you’ll need to work hours that overlap with Argentina’s.
UX Writer at Mural
- Writing conversational UX/UI copy that is consistent and concise.
- Creating language that helps user navigation for the end-to-end user experience.
- Delivering clear copy by collaborating with product designers.
- Defining a voice that aligns with the brand by working with product marketing.
- Establishing guidelines and best practices for UX copy.
- Managing multiple projects from beginning to end.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four-year degree in a related field.
- Four or more years of experience with user-interface copy in a B2B SaaS or B2C writing.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with project managers and designers.
- Knowledge of mobile and web UI and related tools.
- Deadline-driven with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A portfolio of writing samples that are UX-focused.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible PTO
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.