Work From Home
Help Homeowners Hook Up With Pros on Projects as a Rep for VIPdesk Connect
Customer service solutions company VIPdesk Connect is currently hiring an inbound sales and customer service rep to take calls and connect homeowners with the right pros for its clients HomeAdvisor.
This is a remote position open to residents of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative at VIPdesk Connect
- Receiving inbound calls for HomeAdvisor, a VIPdesk Connect client.
- Assessing customer needs, referring to appropriate home-improvement contractors and scheduling appointments.
- Cross-selling and upselling to convert inquiries into referrals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in customer service.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM with high accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.