Work From Home
Help Homeowners Hook Up With Pros on Projects as a Rep for VIPdesk Connect
Customer service solutions company VIPdesk Connect is currently hiring an inbound sales and customer service rep to take calls and connect homeowners with the right pros for its client HomeAdvisor.
This is a remote position open to residents of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Training for this position is scheduled to start on Jan. 7, 2021 with classes being held from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative at VIPdesk Connect
- Receiving inbound calls for HomeAdvisor, a VIPdesk Connect client.
- Assessing customer needs, referring to appropriate home-improvement contractors and scheduling appointments.
- Cross-selling and upselling to convert inquiries into referrals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in customer service.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM with high accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A quiet home office with a computer, internet connection, web camera and USB headset that meet company standards.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.