Work From Home
Help InVision Design World-Class User Experiences as a UX Researcher
For any website, the user’s experience is of the highest importance. That means using intelligent design principles to create the best possible experience. To do that, you need to test, test and test some more.
Design collaboration platform InVision helps other companies maximize their user experience and is currently hiring a UX researcher. The right person for this position will have some experience in UX research, as well as a strong passion for testing and finding the best possible end product for every situation.
This is a full-time, work-from-home job. It comes with benefits like health insurance and stock options.
UX Researcher at Invision
- Researching to discover what users want from products.
- Working cross-functionally with product designers, project managers, software engineers and leaders to make design decisions.
- Conducting research on the end-to-end customer experience.
- Conducting thorough A/B testing.
- Creating and formalizing research ops processes for the team.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three or more years of experience at a SaaS company in a UX research position.
- A detail-oriented personality with a love of optimization and streamlined processes.
- The ability to collaborate with UX and product teams.
- Knowledge of survey design, as well as stats and experimental design.
- Familiarity with a variety of research methods including application.
- Health insurance.
- Stock options.
- Book allowance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.