Work From Home
Help Long-Term Care Facilities as a Clinical Support Rep at PointClickCare
Ontario-based health care technology company PointClickCare is hiring a full-time clinical support specialist.
This remote job is available anywhere in the U.S. — and to our Canadian neighbors as well. You could also work on-site in MIssissauga, Ontario, if you prefer.
In this role, you will help long-term senior care facilities implement and troubleshoot electronic health record systems (not technical issues).
To qualify, you’ll need some post-secondary education, preferably nursing-related plus great customer-service and problem-solving skills. Full-time availability, sometime between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. on weekdays, is required in addition to some on-call and weekend hours as needed.
Customer Support Specialist, Clinical at PointClickCare
- Using a developed understanding of the industry and PointClickCare services to resolve customer issues over the phone or online.
- Document user issues via a problem-management system called NetSuite.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in the U.S. or Canada.
- Post-secondary education, preferably nursing-related.
- Full-time availability including some on-call and weekend hours.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job