Work From Home
Help Make Data Analysis Courses Better With This Gig at Career Foundry
Do you not only know data analysis but also love helping others wrap their minds around it. If so, this job with Career Foundry could be for you.
Career Foundry helps promote career development through online courses in things like web development, UX design and data analysis. It is currently hiring a data analysis course reviewer to help improve and refine its online courses.
This is a fully remote, freelance position that is expected to last two to four months. It requires five to eight hours of work per week. There is a possibility for a rolling contract on course updates and mentoring if all goes well.
Data Analyst Course Reviewer at Career Foundry
- Reviewing another data analyst’s lessons, projects briefs and tasks.
- Reviewing and improving the course outline.
- Working with feedback from the data analyst team.
- Creating quiz questions or other assessment criteria for tasks.
- Ensuring quality and engagement by working together with the curriculum team.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience as a data analyst.
- Proficiency with SQL and relevant Python libraries.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in instructional writing.
- Experience as a teacher or mentor.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.