Work From Home
Help Nonprofits Find Skilled Volunteers as a Customer Service Rep
During the coronavirus pandemic, Taproot Foundation’s mission of connecting skilled volunteers with nonprofits is all the more critical.
As a part-time customer service representative, you will play an important part in making sure those connections happen over Taproot Plus, the organization’s online volunteer marketplace. You will field calls and emails from volunteers and nonprofits who need assistance using the platform.
At least one year of customer-service experience, a high school diploma and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications are required.
Customer Support Representative at Taproot Foundation
- Supporting nonprofits and volunteers with using Taproot Plus, mostly through email.
- Managing help desk inquiries, which are a combination of emails and phone calls.
- Tracking communications and feedback with internal tools.
- Testing and improving Taproot Plus’ user experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- A high school diploma.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job