Work From Home
Help Others Keep Their Homes as a Customer Service Specialist With Treliant
When times are tough, making that monthly mortgage payment can be difficult. The federal CARES Act allows borrowers to get forbearance on those payments for up to 360 days.
That means a lot of people have questions. Treiliant LLC is hiring a customer service specialist to work on a project basis handling incoming calls about mortgage forbearance. You don’t need to have prior banking experience for this job, but it’s a big plus if you do.
Customer Service Specialist at Treliant
- Receiving inbound customer calls with requests and concerns about mortgages.
- Creating solutions to customer issues following established guidelines.
- Redirecting customers as needed to the appropriate departments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One to three years of customer service or call center experience.
- Ability to speak on the phone in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle high call volume while staying on script.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle tense situations calmly.
- Experience in banking or financial industry is preferred.
- Health insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.