Work From Home
Help Parents Keep Their Babies Safe as a Customer Service Representative
Bringing home a new baby can be nerve-wracking. That’s why there is technology like baby monitors and Smart Socks that monitor a baby’s heart rate, breathing and more. This tech helps mom and dad sleep a little easier, but setting it up isn’t always easy.
Customer care company VIPDesk Connect is hiring a customer service representative for Owlet Care baby products. This position is primarily focused on tech troubleshooting and helping customers set up their new products.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position. It includes benefits like health insurance, paid time off and performance bonuses..
Customer Service Representative at VIPdesk Connect
- Providing customer assistance for installing devices and app set up on iOS and Android platforms.
- Troubleshooting customer issues and finding solutions.
- Documenting details of customer interactions.
- Attending meetings and training as required to stay up to date on client’s products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in customer service.
- Six months of experience complex troubleshooting as tech support or online help desk.
- iOS and Android apps troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Six or more months of consumer sales preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- 35 wpm typing speed with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn new technology, procedures and processes quickly.
- Experience with customer service ticketing systems such as Bright Pattern or Zendesk is preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Performance bonuses.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.