Work From Home
Help Process Unemployment Insurance Claims as a Rep for Aerotek ($12/Hour)
Aerotek is a staffing company that is focused on serving the aerospace and defense industry. Since 1983 they have grown to be a highly recognized and awarded staffing company.
Aerotek, a staffing company serving the aerospace and defense industry, is hiring a claims processing customer service representative. This full-time job is remote, but it is only open to applicants living in Hamptons Roads, Virginia.
The company is paying $12 per hour. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off and parental leave.
Virginia Claims Processing Customer Service Representative at Aerotek
- Answering inbound phone calls and responding to inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Assisting customers with application and eligibility requirements by providing unbiased information.
- Interpreting information on customer applications.
- Entering data to record customer transactions and other activities.
- Resolving problems and answering customer questions.
- Guiding customers through the enrollment process.
- Logging all customer communications.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of customer service experience. Call center experience is preferred.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts based on the client’s needs.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Parental leave
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.