Work From Home
Help Seniors Find Care With This Part-Time Job Available in 46 States
Do you love to help seniors?
Working Solutions is hiring a customer service position in which you’ll assist seniors and their families to find senior living care.
The job is available anywhere in the U.S. except California, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington.
Previous experience in the senior care industry is preferred, but the company says it will consider anyone with a strong desire to learn about senior care.
For this part-time contract position, you’ll need to be available to work at least 20 hours per week during the client’s operating hours.
Senior Living Customer Care at Working Solutions
- Placing outbound calls to family members who have inquired about placement services.
- Matching seniors and their families with appropriate online tools or an adviser.
- Researching and navigating websites and resources to locate answers based on the customer’s specific needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Compassion, patience and a positive attitude.
- At least a year of experience working in a high-volume, customer service environment.
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac operating systems, using Word, Outlook, the internet and software applications.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.