Work From Home
Help Students Find Their Dream Job as a Career Services Adviser
Independence University is currently hiring a career services adviser. You’ll be responsible for helping students develop job search skills such as resume writing and interviewing.
This remote position comes with a full benefits package. You’ll need a dedicated office space with high-speed internet and room for a dual monitor.
Independence University is a remote school that is part of The Center for Excellence in Higher Education, a Utah-based non-profit that also operates colleges in the western U.S. It offers degrees in business, health care, technology and graphic arts.
Career Services adviser at Independence University
- Maintaining student placement records and reports.
- Assisting students with job skills development.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience in professional development.
- Microsoft Office skills and general computer literacy
- Experience with CampusVue (preferred).
- Staffing sales and recruiting experience (preferred).
- Teaching experience (preferred).
- Health, dental and vision
- Parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.