Work From Home
Help Students Launch Tech Careers as a Pardot Email Marketer With Chegg
Chegg is a digital education platform working to modernize the learning experience for students. Email marketing is a big part of its overall marketing strategy. The company is currently looking to hire a temporary Pardot email marketer to help reach out to students on behalf of thinkful.com, a branch of Chegg.
This work-from-home position is temporary and will last for six months. The ideal candidate must have experience building email campaigns using Pardot.
Chegg provides benefits, including health insurance, a 401(k), tuition reimbursement, unlimited paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
Temporary Pardot Email Marketer at Chegg
- Developing quarterly email strategies for all of marketing using existing data.
- Developing email campaigns using the Pardot platform.
- Creating effective single email sends.
- Managing the email development process by collaborating with business leaders and other resources.
- Managing internal email requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Familiarity creating Pardot email strategies, including calendars and testing schedules.
- Ability to report on results and present results of email performance.
- Email marketing experience including best practices.
- Demonstrable experience working with Pardo.
- Ability to code email templates with HTML/CSS.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.