Work From Home
Help Tech Professionals Excel With This Lingo Live Customer Service Job
Are you a friendly and outgoing people person in search of a part-time job you can do from home?
Lingo Live is hiring part-time, shift-based product support specialists across multiple time zones, including North and Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Although the name Lingo Live sounds a bit like a game show, it’s actually an online personal coaching platform specializing in English language and communication skills to help tech professionals excel in the workplace.
As a product support specialist for Lingo Live, you’ll be responsible for interacting with users to answer their questions, resolve their problems and use these interactions to help improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidates should have excellent customer-service and problem-solving skills, strong organizational and time-management skills and the writing skills needed to personify Lingo Live’s brand voice.
Product Support Specialist at Lingo Live
Pay: Not specified
- Answering user inquiries and troubleshooting technical issues via support tickets.
- Developing, maintaining and updating user resources (guides, FAQs, etc.).
- Gathering user feedback to gain insight into how to improve the overall user experience.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the company’s service and staying up-to-date with product and platform releases.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent customer-service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Writing skills that can personify Lingo Live’s brand voice.
- Unlimited access to all Lingo Live lessons with limited access for a friend or relative.
- A membership for travel and entertainment discounts.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.