Work From Home
Help Walmart Customers Resolve Problems With This Job (Austin Only)
Walmart is hiring a coordinator to work from home in Austin to resolve any customer issues by researching and escalating queries. You will gather and record a customer satisfaction survey and then share that report with senior leadership. At times, you will work with team members to analyze and apply info from other sources, and use this information to address improvement opportunities.
You should have either at least one year of experience with computer processing or data entry or six months of experience in retail.
Coordinator II at Walmart
- Resolving customer issues.
- Identifying complex issues and escalating them to appropriate corporate business units.
- Working with other team members to address improvement opportunities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of basic computer processing/ data entry experience or at least six months of experience in retail.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.