Work From Home
Hilton Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in 28 States (Benefits Included)
Looking for a work-from-home job in the hospitality industry?
Hilton is hiring full-time sales and customer service representatives in these 28 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Hilton’s work-from-home team of sales and customer service representatives is responsible for fielding back-to-back customer calls to answer questions, complete reservation requests and resolve issues in a timely (and friendly) manner.
The ideal candidate should have a high school diploma or GED, at least three years of steady customer service or sales experience and the flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays.
As far as equipment goes, all you need is a quiet workspace equipped with a computer monitor, surge protector and a wired, high-speed internet connection.
The company will provide the computer, USB headset with microphone, USB mouse and keyboard, ethernet cable and flash drive — however, if your internet connection does not support Hilton’s voice network, you will have to provide your own home phone service with a dial pad and corded headset.
Sales and Customer Service Representative at Hilton
Pay: Not specified
- Fielding back-to-back customer calls to answer questions, complete reservation requests and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Become familiar with Hilton and its partner offerings, such as timeshares and car rentals.
- Meeting customer service and sales goals according to required metrics (e.g., customer satisfaction scores, upselling, cross-selling).
- Utilizing a variety of resources providing information about the property, such as location, transportation options and promotions, to deliver accurate and clear details to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least three years of steady experience in a customer service or sales role.
- At least one year of experience in successfully meeting required goals and metrics in a performance-based role.
- Work-from-home and virtual-training experience (preferred).
- Experience in the hospitality industry (preferred).
- A quiet workspace equipped with a computer monitor, surge protector and high-speed wired internet connection with at least 10 Mbps.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Company discounts.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.