Work From Home
Hilton Is Hiring Sales and Customer Service Reps in 30 states (Benefits)
Looking for a work-from-home job in the hospitality industry?
Hilton is hiring full-time sales and customer service representatives in these 30 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Hilton’s work-from-home team of sales and customer service representatives is responsible for fielding back-to-back customer calls to answer questions, complete reservation requests and resolve issues in a timely (and friendly) manner.
The ideal candidate should have a high school diploma or GED, at least three years of steady customer service or sales experience, and preferably hospitality industry experience.
Sales and Customer Service Representative at Hilton
- Fielding customer calls to answer questions, complete reservation requests and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Being familiar with Hilton and its partner offerings, such as timeshares and credit cards.
- Meeting customer service and sales goals according to required metrics (e.g., customer satisfaction scores, upselling, cross-selling).
- Utilizing a variety of resources providing information about the property, such as location, transportation options and promotions, to deliver accurate and clear details to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least three years of steady experience in a customer service or sales role.
- At least one year of experience in successfully meeting required goals and metrics in a performance-based role.
- A quiet workspace equipped with a computer monitor, surge protector and high-speed wired internet connection with at least 10 Mbps.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Education benefits.
- Company discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Jessica Gray is a former editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Contributor Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.