Work From Home
Home Depot Is Hiring a Contact Center Supervisor in Arizona
Home Depot is growing its online business and needs help ensuring that every customer has a great experience.
The company is looking for someone with a passion for great customer service to lead a team of contact center associates and help them deliver amazing customer experiences.
This is a work-from-home opportunity for applicants in the Tempe, Arizona, area. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), profit-sharing bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
Contact Center Supervisor at Home Depot
- Supervising the daily operational activities of a team of 15 to 20 contact center associates.
- Managing daily phone coverage
- Maintaining daily and weekly statistics for individual direct reports, analyzing department results, troubleshooting operational problems and completing team reports.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four years of relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to lead productive teams.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.