Work From Home
HR Tech Startup Greenhouse Is Hiring an Experienced Freelance Copywriter
Can you craft a powerful brand story — and do you have the portfolio to prove it?
Recruitment software company Greenhouse needs your wordsmithing skills as a freelance marketing copywriter. To qualify, you should have at least five years of copywriting experience, plus some background writing B2B marketing materials.
Experience in the HR or Software as a Service (SaaS) industries or at a creative agency is a solid bonus.
The application requires a portfolio and LinkedIn profile.
Marketing Copywriter at Greenhouse
- Reviewing and editing copy with “laser-vision accuracy.”
- Crafting copy that adheres to brand voice and guidelines for use across various marketing channels.
- Collaborating with the marketing team for feedback and messaging alignment.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years of marketing experience.
- Some experience with B2B marketing.
- HR, SaaS or creative agency experience, a plus.
- A portfolio that showcases your work.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job