Work From Home
HSN Is Hiring Seasonal Customer Service Reps in Florida and Nashville
Do you have that customer service voice that says “Let’s be friends?” Could you sell bags of sand in the Sahara Desert? Do you have a quiet, home workspace that is begging to be put to use?
If the answer is yes, then the Home Shopping Network wants you!
HSN is hiring full-time, seasonal service representatives in central and southern Florida and Nashville, Tennessee.
The position is only open to residents of Nashville and the surrounding area, as well as the following Florida counties: Highlands, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Collier, Monroe, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Saint Lucie, Martin, Orange, Pasco, Osceola, Volusia, Hernando, Sarasota, Citrus, Sumter, Hardee, Polk, Manatee, Brevard, and Indian River.
On top of previous sales or customer service experience, applicants should have strong computer skills, a detail-oriented mindset and a standard analog landline for phone work.
This is a seasonal position, and training is set to begin in September. The pay isn’t listed, but Glassdoor salaries show that the average is $11 to $12 per hour.
If you don’t live in one of the eligible areas or you’re not interested in a seasonal gig, no worries. Check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal, we post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Seasonal Service Representative at HSN
Pay: Not specified
- Taking inbound calls from HSN customers
- Guiding customers through purchases
- Promoting and closing additional sales
- Speaking with energy and enthusiasm to drive sales and build customer satisfaction
- Communicating with team through meetings, instant messaging and emails
- Consistently meeting quality and compliance performance indicators
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- A standard analog landline phone service, with wired jack near computer
- Telephone headset compatible with HSN specifications
- A high-speed internet connection — satellite, broadband, wireless and dial-up prohibited
- Strong internet and computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Ability to remain organized and follow through on duties
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.