Work From Home
A Human Resources Tech Company Is Hiring a Remote Customer Service Rep
Empathetic. Calm. Peaceful. Would your coworkers or friends use these words to describe you? If so, this might be the gig for you.
ThinkHR-Mammoth, a combined human resources technology company based out of Oregon, is looking for a customer support representative that meets those descriptors.
The position requires at least two years of customer support experience, tech savviness and strong interpersonal skills.
The company provides a comprehensive benefits package and boasts its strong workplace culture, which has won accolades from Inc., Great Place to Work and Fortune.
Customer Support Representative at ThinkHR-Mammoth HR
- Assisting clients and customers via phone calls, emails and instant messages.
- Investigating and responding to issues regarding the company’s HR software and products.
- Documenting issues through an internal ticketing system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer support experience.
- Tech savviness.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Paid volunteer time.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job