Work From Home
Humana Is Hiring Engagement Specialists Across the U.S. (Includes Benefits)
Help people feel good.
If this sounds like your kind of work, Humana may have a job for you as an engagement specialist. You’ll help Humana members connect with the right resources to maintain or improve their health by helping them decipher interpret their policies.
For this full-time job, you’ll be required to work an eight-hour shift between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST Monday through Friday — and occasionally until 8 p.m.
Engagement Specialist at Humana
- Providing non-clinical support to members, guiding them toward resources appropriate for their care and wellbeing.
- Performing moderately complex administrative, operational and customer support assignments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma (associate degree is preferred).
- Technical experience (at least three years is preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Access proficiency is preferred).
- Experience meeting productivity metrics in a call center or similar environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Benefits at Humana include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off, including holidays, volunteer time and jury duty.
- Tuition assistance.
- Short- and long-term disability plans.
- Life insurance.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.