Work From Home
Improve This Company’s Website as a Summer Marketing Manager ($20-$25/Hr)
You know your way around a kitchen — or at least you like to try. But where you really excel is online. If you know how to whip up a great email campaign or cook up social media interest for a tasty blog piece, Sprouts Cooking Club is looking for you.
The California-based company, which produces virtual cooking classes, is hiring a summer marketing manager to help promote and improve its website. This remote position pays $20 to $25 an hour and requires 20 to 30 hours per week from June 1 through August 15. There is potential that it will become long-term starting in September.
Summer Marketing Manager at Sprouts Cooking Club
- Building email marketing campaigns and templates using MailChimp.
- Creating, publishing and editing content on WordPress.
- Generating unique social media content to help promote the blog and create engagement.
- Interviewing chefs and sponsors over the phone and creating blogs from notes.
- Conducting email or phone interviews with chefs and sponsors and writing blogs for the website.
- Guiding Sprouts volunteer photographers and maintaining photo files.
- Creating chef and sponsor highlights.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Marketing experience including social media.
- Proficiency with MailChimp, WordPress, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Zoom.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- High interest in cooking, chefs, kids, nutrition and community.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.