Work From Home
In Texas? Help People Keep Their Homes as a Customer Service Manager
When making that monthly mortgage payment is simply too much, some homeowners may opt to get a temporary forbearance. Treliant provides comprehensive support for a number of industries, including the financial industry. It works closely with companies that handle mortgage forbearances to help their customers get answers to their questions.
Treliant is hiring a customer service manager to work on a project basis to manage a team of customer service specialists handling incoming calls about mortgage forbearance. This is a project-based, work-from-home job, but applicants must be located near Dallas, Texas.
Customer Service Managers at Treliant
- Managing a team of customer service reps who handle calls regarding mortgage-related questions and issues.
- Supporting and guiding support specialists to effectively handle calls.
- Handling calls and issues that are escalated and providing solutions.
- Effectively communicating with specialists and other team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of experience in a call center or customer service in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of the banking or mortgage industry.
- Exceptional telephone communication skills.
- Ability to follow scripts while handling heavy call volumes.
- Relationship management skills.
- A home office with minimal noise or disruptions.
- A knack for calming tense situations.
- Health insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.