Work From Home
Jeweler Brilliant Earth Needs Seasonal Customer Service Reps ($16/Hour)
Consider this the jewel in your work-from-home crown.
Online jewelry retailer Brilliant Earth is hiring seasonal customer service reps to work from Oct. 26 through Dec. 31, 2020.
For this job, you’ll need to dazzle callers with your sparkling customer service skills, guiding them through product and order inquiries.
You’ll need to be available to work 30 to 40 hours per week for the entire period — shifts are available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST, 7 days a week. The pay rate is between $16 and $18/hour, depending on your location.
Because it’s a temporary position, benefits are not available, but you could earn a bonus at the end of your contract.
Customer Experience/Call Center Agent at Brilliant Earth
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone and helping them complete orders.
- Consulting customers on product lines using problem-solving techniques to deliver personalized service.
- Managing and closing inbound phone tickets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced contact/call center environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using a CRM system, managed multi-line phone system or customer focused channel software system is preferred.
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products.
- U.S. residency.
- Two monitors.
- Computer with Windows 10 and 8 GB RAM.
- Noise-canceling headset.
- Hardwired, broadband internet connection.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.