Work From Home
Kaplan Is Hiring an Admissions Adviser To Help Students Apply for College
Kaplan provides test preparation for standardized tests like the SAT, GRE, LSAT, and it also offers degree programs, licensing and certifications. The company works with Purdue University Global to assist students in the decision-making and application process.
Kaplan is hiring an admissions adviser to work from home, helping Purdue University Global’s prospective students navigate the admissions process. This is a full-time, remote position with benefits.
Admissions Advisor at Kaplan
- Advising students through the admissions process and collecting the documents needed for starting the first term.
- Interviewing prospective students to evaluate interests, qualifications, commitments and other relevant information.
- Maintaining contact with students to provide exceptional customer service during their time with Purdue Global.
- Keeping current with all program changes and participating in self-improvement and career development programs.
- Communicating cross-departmentally with admissions, financial aid, student services and academics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A four-year degree or equivalent.
- Call center, admissions, customer service or sales experience.
- Understanding of metrics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Availability to work occasional weekend and evenings, as needed.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Experience working remotely.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Parental leave.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.