Work From Home
Online Education Company Kaplan Is Hiring a Real Estate Content Producer
If you have a background in real estate, here’s a gig that will let you use your skills to teach others about the field.
Kaplan, the online education company, is looking for a real estate content producer to review, edit and create content.
Job applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field or five years of equivalent experience. Knowledge of the real estate industry is not required, but is preferred.
Real Estate Content Producer at Kaplan
Pay: Not specified
- Working with multiple teams to develop and maintain development and production schedules.
- Writing, organizing and editing multiple projects, including textbooks, tests, forms, surveys, instructional guides and PowerPoint presentations, with the assistance of subject-matter experts.
- Selecting the best method of product design for real estate products and testing. products before launch to ensure content quality and technical accuracy.
- Identifying issues with content and developing new procedures to improve product quality.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or five years of equivalent experience in English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Two years of experience in journalism, publishing or a related field.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management, written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Real-estate industry knowledge (preferred).
- Health coverage
- 401(k) with company match and pension plans
- Vacation time
- Parental and caregiver leave
- Employee discounts
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.