Work From Home
KellyConnect Needs a Support Rep to Help Customers With Tech Questions
If you have a way with technology and people, you could be working from home helping people with their technology questions.
KellyConnect, a staffing services company, is hiring an account, billing and tech support rep to assist customers who have questions about technology products. Familiarity with iPhone and Mac is preferred.
You’ll work the second shift, between 1 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST, on a full-time schedule of 38 hours per week. Training is paid.
Account, Billing & Tech Support Rep at KellyConnect
- Supporting account and billing issues for clients.
- Answering questions related to billing issues, fraud management, product features, data sharing and issues with synchronization.
- Troubleshooting issues with internet connectivity, email and app downloading.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least six months of experience working in a call center.
- A quiet area to work with high-speed internet.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.