Work From Home
KellyConnect Needs Savvy Tech Support Advisers for Its Virtual Call Center
Are you the person your family and friends turn to for help with technology? Here’s how to finally get paid for all those tech skills.
KellyConnect, the Kelly Services work-from-home program, is looking for technical support advisers to join their virtual call center team.
Technical support advisers are responsible for answering customer questions and resolving problems. Duties include helping with password resets, helping navigate application menus, uninstalling and reinstalling software applications, verifying the correct configuration and setup for hardware and software applications and troubleshooting problems with email.
Paid training for this position is $13.50 an hour with a $1 an hour increase after 90 days — advisers have the potential to earn up to $17 an hour.
The ideal candidate must have a high school diploma, at least six months of experience in customer service, a knack for technology and the flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Technical Support Advisor at KellyConnect
- Responding to and resolving customer issues and inquiries.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with internet connectivity, email and application downloads, among others.
- Participating in one-on-one coaching with leadership.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- Experience with mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets and MP3 players.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- A quiet workspace equipped with computer, phone and stable internet connection.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Jessica Gray is a former editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.