Work From Home
Kentucky Residents: This Remote Call Center Job Will Last for Two Months
NTT Data Services, a company that helps businesses handle IT solutions, is seeing higher than normal call volume for some of its customers during the coronavirus pandemic.
Right now, to help respond to an influx of calls, the company is hiring a temporary remote call center agent in Frankfort, Kentucky. This 2-month position comes with a full benefits package and the training you need to help those who are calling in with questions.
Call Center Agent at NTT Data Services
- Working 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (shifts are between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. EST).
- Answering phone calls.
- Training for approximately one hour plus documentation such as FAQs to assist with the script.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A computer. (No phone is needed as calls will come through the computer.)
- High-speed internet service.
- One year of customer service experience. Call center experience preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.