Work From Home
Earn $12/Hr as a Customer Service Rep for VIPdesk’s Skullcandy Brand Team
Turn your home-office desk into a VIPdesk.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring full-time customer service reps to join its shared retail team to handle customer questions about Skullcandy. Some knowledge of audio lingo is a plus.
This position requires at least two years of customer service experience and is available in the following 16 states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin. (Here’s why some remote positions have state restrictions.)
Reps are expected to work between 30 and 40 hours per week based on an Easten time schedule:
- Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Some evening and weekend hours are required as is 100% attendance for paid virtual training.
VIPdesk has strict home-office requirements. Applicants should review the list before applying.
Customer Service Rep at VIPdesk
Pay: $12 an hour.
- Fielding customer inquiries related to retail products via email, chat, phone calls, SMS and social media.
- Meeting time targets and other productivity metrics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residency in one of the 16 states mentioned above.
- At least two years of customer service experience, including six months of consumer sales and six months of troubleshooting responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred).
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute preferred.
- Knowledge of audio terminology preferred.
- A distraction-free home office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.