Work From Home
These Chat-Based Tech Support Gigs at Conduent Pay $14.50 (Plus Benefits)
Love to help people? Have strong computer and typing skills?
If so, you could be the perfect fit for this work-from-home tech support job with Conduent.
The company is seeking problem solvers who can multitask as they assist customers. You’ll need to be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent — plus six months of customer service experience to qualify. The company is paying $14.50 to $15.50 an hour. Three weeks of paid training are required.
Remote positions are open to candidates in the following 46 states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois,Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York,North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Additionally, Conduent has location restrictions on the following areas: Minneapolis; Chicago; New York City; Portland, Oregon; Montgomery County, Maryland; and Seattle. State residents outside those areas are welcome to apply.
Technical Customer Service Advisor at Conduent
- Providing customer service and technical support on behalf of a Conduent client via chat messages and phone calls.
Applicants for this position must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have at least six months of customer service experience.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Live in one of the 46 states listed above.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.