Work From Home
Lab Tech Startup Quartzy Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep
Quartzy, a lab-management software startup, is expanding.
The company is looking for a highly organized customer service rep. To qualify, you’ll need at least a year of “high-touch” customer service experience.
Benefits include flexible paid time off; a suite of health, dental, vision and life insurance; and a 401(k) retirement plan. Quartzy will even cover your Spotify subscription.
Customer Service Specialist at Quartzy
- Providing customer support via live chat, email and phone calls.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure timely delivery of lab equipment.
- Helping Quartzy web app users troubleshoot issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of “high-touch” customer service experience.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Flexible paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Free Spotify subscription.
- Choice of equipment paid for by the company.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job