Work From Home
Live Near Nashville? Make $13/Hour as a Customer Service Call Center Rep
Aerotek, a staffing company focused on serving the aerospace and defense industry, is hiring customer service call center reps to work remotely in Tennessee.. Applicants must live within a two-hour radius of Nashville for consideration.
This is a full-time, work-from-home job that pays $13 per hour to start. It also comes with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Customer Service Call Center Rep at Aerotek
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
- Entering information into a computer system accurately.
- Providing excellent customer service with every interaction.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Experience working with customers and providing great customer service.
- Open availability, Monday through Sunday, for any shift.
- Home residence within a two-hour drive of Nashville, Tennessee.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.