Work From Home
Live Near Omaha, NE? Become a Call Center Rep for Cox Communications
We’ve all been there. Something is wrong with the cable or internet service, and you need to make a call to get things figured out.
Cox Enterprises takes great pride in handling customer calls and finding solutions right away, with that first call. Right now the company’s subsidiary Cox Communications is hiring a call center customer experience associate to do just that. This position does not require an IT background — just the willingness to learn their products and services and provide great customer service.
This is a full time, work-from-home position for people located near Omaha, Nebraska. Hours are 2nd shift and pay is $15.00 per hour that bumps to $16.25 per hour between 6 and 10 pm.
Call Center Customer Experience Associate at Cox Enterprises
- Troubleshooting customers connectivity issues whether it’s changing a password or setting a DVR, helping them understand and use their Cox equipment and service.
- Striving to resolve all issues on the first call to avoid customer frustration.
- Selling products and services as appropriate to improve the customer experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent .
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- Experience troubleshooting technology (preferred).
- Six months of experience in a sales position (preferred).
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Volunteer time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Adoption assistance.
- Pet insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.