Work From Home
Looking for Work in Washington State? Become a Customer Care Associate
Attitude is everything. When it comes to customer service you need a fair amount of patience and a desire to help. A good sense of humor doesn’t hurt.
Talent Inc. is looking for a person with these qualities to be its next fulfillment and customer care associate. This work from home position is based in Washington with a requirement to drive to Bellingham, Washington, once per week.
The full-time, entry-level job comes with benefits, including health insurance, a 401(k), stock options, paid time off and parental leave.
Fulfillment and Customer Care Associate at Talent Inc.
- Assisting customers and experts by providing timely and accurate responses to their questions.
- Communicating with customers via phone and email.
- Practicing and implementing Talent Inc.’s service standards.
- Keeping up with departmental news and updates.
- Communicating with team members and direct manager.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years of experience in a customer support role.
- Ability to troubleshoot and create solutions to help customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized.
- The ability to prioritize different tasks and wear multiple hats.
- Ability and willingness to work 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- Based in Washington with the ability to travel to Bellingham at least once a week.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.