Work From Home
Love All Things Social? Trafilea Is Hiring a Remote Social Media Manager
If you love social media and are in search of a job you can do without leaving your couch, then check out this social media manager job with Trafilea.
The company, which is a marketing and advertising firm for online brands, is looking for a social media manager to develop and implement social media strategies for its intimate-brand client, Shapermint.
The ideal candidate must have superior writing skills and at least five years’ experience in social media management with a strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Senior Social Media Manager at Trafilea
- Developing content strategy across social channels.
- Producing engaging content using a unique brand voice.
- Growing the social media audiences across all platforms.
- Using data-driven analytics to measure and improve results.
- Collaborating with a network of influencers, brand ambassadors and the customer care team to improve customer experience and form partnerships.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Five to seven years’ experience in social media management and/or branding.
- Storytelling abilities that convey the brand mission across social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Excellent organizational, creativity, communication and leadership skills that can tie brands and products to current events and trends.
- Ability to use analytics to optimize content and performance.
- Paid time off.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Performance bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Jessica Gray is a former editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.