Work From Home
Love Cars? Get Paid to Talk About Them as a Customer Service Representative
People like easy, and Peddle is a company that is making selling cars easy. Sellers just call and, provide some information about their ride. Then Peddle will make an offer.
Because the process is working, Peddle is looking to hire a remote customer service representative to help field these incoming calls. This person will listen to sellers and get the information needed to make an offer on their vehicle.
This is an independent contract position, so benefits are not a part of it. Pay is commission only so it’s a great fit for a driven and competitive person.
Remote Customer Service Representative at Peddle
- Providing excellent customer service by learning the details of the car buying industry.
- Helping sellers get offers on cars by answering questions on inbound phone calls.
- Asking questions to sellers to learn about their vehicle and make a fair offer.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in customer service. Call center experience is a plus.
- Ability to type 45 wpm with strong accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to grasp on to tech easily.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.