Work From Home
Love Collaborating? Dotdash Needs a Project Coordinator on a Contract Basis
Got project management skills and a background in marketing, communications or a related field? If so, check out this work-from-home project coordinator job at Dotdash.
Dotdash is a digital media company that has been publishing articles and videos across multiple topics for more than 20 years.
You may actually remember the company as About.com, the website that provided explainer articles and how-to guides about topics readers wanted to learn more about.
About.com rebranded to Dotdash in 2017 and has become the umbrella brand for multiple websites, including The Spruce, TripSavvy, Lifewire, The Balance, Verywell, Investopedia and ThoughtCo.
The company is currently hiring a project coordinator on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and computer skills, as well as a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a related field.
Visual Asset Project Coordinator at Dotdash
Pay: Not specified
- Monitoring projects and coordinating with team members to ensure workflows are on track.
- Arranging and managing team goals and project information to keep records updated.
- Creating new project guidelines and materials.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting project data.
- Updating and maintaining all project-related paperwork.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as marketing, communications or business administration.
- Prior experience in a content marketing, administrative or support-related role.
- Excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong multitasking, organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.