Work From Home
Love Home Decor? Wayfair Is Hiring Sales Reps in FL and NC
Sing it with me: “Wayfair, you’ve got the jobs that I need.”
The online home goods retailer is hiring virtual sales agents in Florida and North Carolina. The company wants applicants who are highly personable and who always put the customer’s experience first, whether it’s responding to customers via phone, email, chat or social media.
A year of related sales experience is required for this role, as is high-speed internet. Wayfair provides all the necessary home-office equipment.
Florida residents: please apply using this application.
North Carolina residents: please apply using this application.
In-bound Sales Representative at Wayfair
- Helping customers make purchasing decisions for Wayfair products..
- Meeting sales goals and efficiency metrics.
- Handling phone calls while juggling multiple software applications.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A year of sales experience (call center preferred).
- Stellar communication and problem-solving skills.
- A distraction-free work environment.
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (25 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job